Project Management undergraduate adult online certificate
The project management certificate at Grand Valley State University
integrates industry-proven project management practices with Agile
principles. Students work in small teams to effectively initiate,
plan, execute, control, and bring closure to real-world projects using
MS Project and other enterprise project management software.
The project management program features coursework in project management, team building, and applied business solutions. This certificate complements major fields of study in other departments or schools and enables you to train for a future career in this specialty.
- Analytical skills such as critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making
- Interpersonal skills like communication, collaboration, and leadership and responsibility
- Information processing skills
- Capacity to innovate and adapt skills
Why Study Project Management at Grand Valley?
- You will be developing professional skills that employers are looking for such as team building and project planning.
- You will develop business talent that contributes to the economic growth of West Michigan and the Great Lakes region.
- With a certificate, you can create stackable credentials that enhance your degree and bolster your resume.
- Courses are offered fully online, in six-week accelerated formats, so you can complete it in one year or less.