LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
Information Security Systems minor
The information security systems minor is designed to provide students with a foundation related to the principles of information security.
The information security systems (ISS) minor, offered by the School of Computing and Information Systems and the School of Criminal Justice, is open to all students. This minor is designed to provide you with a foundation related to the principles of information security in a theoretical and practical application related to how a comprehensive information security program will contribute to protecting organizational information assets.
Why Study Information Security Systems at Grand Valley?
- By choosing electives and minors in related subject areas, students can further tailor their degrees to fit their individual needs and career goals.
- Expert faculty members with experience in the industry, and competent advisors are available to all students.
- State-of-the-art computer labs for hands-on experience.
- Theoretical foundation and practical experience offer excellent preparation for the job market and industry experience.
- CIS will prepare you to begin successful careers in any of US News & World Report's "10 Best Technology Jobs in 2019."