LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out information about COVID-19
Leadership undergraduate certificate
Employers want people who can problem solve, think critically, and work as part of a team. A certificate in leadership from Grand Valley State University develops these skills, enhancing your major degree of study and preparing you for your future career.
The certificate in leadership focuses on social change and business communication, and it includes further exploration into organizational theory, team building, design thinking, and grant writing.
Skills Employers Want
The leadership certificate provides you with essential skills necessary for 21st century, cross-sector leadership:
- Leadership integrity, identity and values
- Structural awareness
- Interpersonal and conflict management skills
- Diversity and cultural competency
- Creative and critical decision-making
- Written and oral communication skills
Why Study Leadership at Grand Valley?
- You will be developing professional skills that employers are looking for such as team building and ethics.
- You can create stackable credentials that enhance your degree and bolster your resume.
- Our faculty and support staff provide direct, practical guidance ensure you thrive.
- The program can be completed in one year or less.