LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
The Master of Science in cybersecurity is designed to help computing professionals expand their knowledge in the cybersecurity area, creating opportunities for advancement in the field. It will build skills to recognize, prepare for, defend against, and investigate current and future threats.
The cybersecurity program contains broad coverage of the discipline, preparing students to address a wide variety of issues across an organization. Theoretical concepts are complemented by hands-on application throughout the program. All students will complete a Capstone experience consisting of either a thesis or an applied project.
Why Study Cybersecurity at Grand Valley?
- Theoretical foundation and practical experience offer excellent preparation for the job market, along with valuable industry experience.
- By focusing on the underlying principles behind cybersecurity, our program prepares students to handle future cybersecurity challenges in addition to today's threats.
- This program is designed to be convenient for working professionals, with courses offered in evenings or online.
- All graduate faculty members are experts in the field, holding
- Opportunities for collaboration with faculty members conducting ongoing research.