LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
Real Estate undergraduate certificate
The certificate in real estate is designed for Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) and business minor students seeking knowledge and skills related to career opportunities in the real estate industry.
A real estate certificate will strengthen your studies in business, finance, economics, resource management, urban planning, public policy, insurance, and construction management.
Why Study Real Estate at Grand Valley?
- The faculty, with distinguished credentials and business expertise, work closely with you to form career goals and select courses to achieve those goals.
- A business degree stresses well developed analytical skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Smaller class sizes allow more interaction with faculty.
- A campus in the heart of an exciting business environment.
- With a certificate, you can create stackable credentials that enhance your degree and bolster your resume.
- Certificates can be completed in one year or less.