LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward. Learn about campus safety measures including testing, face coverings and vaccines.
Human Resource Management, B.B.A.
The Bachelor of Business Administration in human resource management prepares you to be the business, nonprofit, and government organizational specialists who respond to employee concerns, administer labor and employment laws, and design policies enabling organizations to achieve strategic goals.
A Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management emphasizes the management of relationships between employers and employees. The program uses cutting-edge concepts, case studies, real company projects, experiential projects and internships to prepare students for future leadership roles.
Areas of study include diversity and inclusion, recruiting and selection, training and development, performance management, compensation and benefits, employment law, and labor relations.
There is secondary admission to this program.
Why Study Human Resource Management at Grand Valley?
- The human resources faculty, with distinguished credentials and business expertise, work closely with students to establish career goals and select courses to achieve those goals.
- Current technology is integrated into courses by use of the Internet, e-commerce, and enterprise resource planning.
- Internships and mentorship programs are available, so students can earn money while gaining valuable business experience.
- There are valuable networking opportunities available with major corporations for internships and job placement.
- Take classes in the heart of the thriving business environment in downtown Grand Rapids, MI.