LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward. Learn about campus safety measures including testing, face coverings and vaccines.
Combined Degree: Accounting B.B.A. and M.S.A.
Grand Valley State University combined degree programs offer students
the opportunity to complete both an undergraduate and graduate degree,
meeting their unique personal, academic, and career goals. Pursuing a
combined degree can reduce the cost and total time required to
Qualified undergraduate accounting students may be admitted to the program and obtain both the B.B.A. and M.S.A. in accounting within the accelerated time frame. Undergraduate accounting majors may apply to the program after
- Seventy-five credits completed or in progress with at least 30 credits at GVSU;
- Cumulative GPA of 3.25 or higher with the expectation to maintain that throughout the current semester;
- Completion of ECO 210, ECO 211, BUS 201, and MGT 268 with Bs or better by the end of this semester;
- Completion of ACC 212, ACC 213, and ACC 240 with B or better by the end of semester; and
- Completion of ACC 310 and at least one other ACC 300/400 course with B or better, by the end of semester.
Why Pursue Combined Degrees at Grand Valley?
- Seidman College of Business is regularly recognized as a top business school, and our students excel in their careers post-graduation.
- Seidman faculty members consult actively with local and national businesses. This dynamic exchange helps keep students current and connected through a blend of theory and applied practice.
- Accelerate your career trajectory and complete your degrees one step ahead of the competition.
- Respond to emerging job markets.
- Meet the growing national need for more master's trained employees.
- Gain valuable internship and career opportunities through partnerships in the West Michigan area.