LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
Supply Chain Management, B.B.A.
The Bachelor of Business Administration in supply chain management covers all the activities that go into creating a product or service, ensuring those activities generate maximum value for customers at minimum cost to the company, its partners, and the environment. The program equips students with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in this dynamic field and supercharge their company's value creating engine.
Students pursue the bachelor of business administration (B.B.A.) degree at the Seidman College of Business. Other complementary majors/emphases offered include:
- Management major with an MIS/SAP emphasis
- Operations management major
- Marketing major with a logistics emphasis
There is secondary admission to this program.
Why Study Supply Chain Management at Grand Valley?
- Acquire critical business and professional success skills that apply anywhere in the business world.
- Current technology is integrated into courses by use of the internet, e-commerce, and enterprise resource planning.
- Internships are available in all areas of supply chain management, so students can earn money while gaining valuable experience.
- Courses are taught by faculty members who consult on real-world business issues and are experts in all areas of supply chain management.
- Upper-level courses are held on the Robert C. Pew Grand Rapids Campus in the heart of an exciting business environment in downtown Grand Rapids, MI.