The Master of Science in accounting offers an intensive, concentrated learning experience focused on accounting. This specialization is designed for those pursuing certified public accountant certification and careers in public, industry and nonprofit accounting.
- Program Focus. In-depth exploration of essential aspects of accounting with practical experience within the discipline.
- Individualized Program Plan. Faculty advisors develop an individualized plan of study to meet specific career goals.
- Flexibility. Part-time or full-time study.
Why Study Accounting at Grand Valley?
- Vibrant, synergistic relationships with area businesses offer opportunities for collaboration on career development and on community-based projects.
- Faculty members consult actively with local and national businesses. This dynamic exchange keeps students current and connected through a blend of theory and applied practice.
- Accreditation through AACSB International, the premier business school accrediting organization, is a testament to quality. Seidman College is regularly recognized as a top business school and students excel in local, state, and national educational competitions.
- Classes are held in the thriving business community in downtown Grand Rapids, MI.
- The program is available to anyone with a baccalaureate degree, including those with limited accounting experience.