LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
Management, General, B.B.A.
Students who wish to lead others in a world of constant change and intense competition need a management major. The Bachelor of Business Administration in management provides the balance of technical and interpersonal skills required of an effective manager.
A Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A) in general management covers diverse areas of management, allowing for the combination of interests in human resources, management information systems, operations management, and more. The management department also offers targeted majors in:
- Human resources management
- Management with an emphasis in MIS
- Operations management
- Supply chain management
There is secondary admission to this program.
Why Study Management at Grand Valley?
- Faculty members with distinguished credentials and business expertise work closely with students to form career goals and select courses to achieve those goals
- Current technology is integrated into courses by use of the Internet, e-commerce, and enterprise resource planning.
- Internships and mentorships, available in all business areas, allow you to earn money while gaining valuable business experience. Internships are set up to relate to your field of study and are scheduled around your classes.
- Take classes in the heart of the thriving business environment that is downtown Grand Rapids, MI.
- Network with major corporations and gain access to internships and jobs.