Students who pursue a Bachelor of Business Administration in marketing will learn the activity and process of creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging offerings that have value for customers, clients, partners, and society at-large.
The marketing major is for students who like interacting with people, are intrigued by human behavior, and like being rewarded for what they do. A B.B.A. degree is offered with the following emphases available:
- Distribution and logistics
- General marketing
- Professional sales
There is secondary admission to this program.
Why Study Marketing at Grand Valley?
- Courses are taught by faculty members who consult on real business issues, are experts in their business discipline, and have strong academic credentials.
- Internships, set up to relate to the field of study and scheduled around classes, let students earn money while getting valuable business experience.
- Network with successful business leaders for advice, internships, and job possibilities.
- Take classes in the heart of Grand Rapid's exciting business environment.
- Current and emerging technologies are integrated into courses to provide unique experiential learning.