LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out information about COVID-19
Business Economics, B.B.A.
The Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) in business economics teaches students to understand what drives the actions of corporations and consumers, the way an economy works, and the importance of global trade.
You may choose one of three program areas:
- The general program teaches critical thinking and analytical skills for business decision-making.
- "Honors" if you achieve a minimum 3.2 G.P.A. both overall and in your economics courses. This designation provides you the opportunity to engage in high profile projects and policy courses.
- Real estate emphasis focuses on residential and commercial real estate issues.
There is secondary admission to this program.
Why Study Business Economics at Grand Valley?
- Faculty members with distinguished credentials and business expertise work closely with students to form career goals and select courses to achieve those goals.
- The program stresses well-developed analytical, written, and verbal communications skills valued by employers.
- Internships available in all business areas allow students to earn money while getting valuable business experience.
- Networking opportunities include Omicron Delta Epsilon (the economics honor society), economics club, real estate groups, professional development series, and more.
- Campus is located in the heart of an exciting business environment in downtown Grand Rapids, MI.