Business Economics, B.B.A.
The Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) in business economics teaches students to understand what drives the actions of corporations and consumers, the way an economy works, and the importance of economic decision-making for firms, governments, and individuals.
You may choose one of three program areas:
- The general program teaches critical thinking and analytical skills for business decision-making.
- The Real Estate emphasis focuses on residential and commercial real estate issues.
There is secondary admission to this program.
Why Study Business Economics at Grand Valley?
- Faculty members with distinguished credentials and business expertise work closely with students to form career goals and select courses to achieve those goals.
- The program stresses well-developed analytical, written, and verbal communications skills valued by employers.
- Internships available in all business areas enable students to gain valuable business experience while applying the knowledge they have learned in their coursework.
- Networking opportunities include Omicron Delta Epsilon (the economics honor society), economics club, real estate groups, professional development series, and more.
- Campus is located in the heart of an exciting business environment in downtown Grand Rapids, MI.