LAKERS TOGETHER: COVID vaccine required by September 30. Face coverings required indoors.
Education, Online/Blended Instruction graduate certificate
Teachers, faculty members, and other corporate training professionals seeking knowledge and expertise in online or blended settings should consider the 12-credit graduate certificate program offered by Grand Valley's College of Education.
The graduate certificate in Online/Blended Instruction and Assessment provides K-12 teachers, those in higher education, and the private sector, with knowledge and skills necessary to successfully design, develop, teach and assess learning in online or hybrid/blended environments. The graduate certificate is designed for
- Professionals who seek knowledge and expertise teaching in online or blended settings;
- Faculty in higher education who seek knowledge and expertise teaching in online or hybrid settings; and
- Corporate trainers or instructors interested in developing and implementing web-based, online instruction.
Interested students should contact their advisor or the graduate educational technology program director.
- Students must apply for admission and be accepted into the College of Education and Community Innovation graduate program in educational technology, another GVSU graduate degree program, or already hold a Master's or terminal degree to acquire the proposed graduate certificate.
- Students must meet the guidelines for certificates as indicated in the Graduate Studies Policies and Procedures Manual.