Business, General B.B.A.
The Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.) in general business is the most flexible of all business majors. Students can select courses from across all business disciplines rather than concentrating on a specific area. It develops the abilities to perceive, identify and analyze problems, communicate potential solutions, make decisions, and monitor results.
General business majors pursue the bachelor of business
administration (B.B.A.) degree and typically fall into one of two groups:
- Those who prefer to take a generalist approach to their business education.
- Those who have entrepreneurial interests.
There is secondary admission to this program.
Why Study General Business at Grand Valley?
- Faculty members have strong academic and professional credentials and are often asked to consult on real business issues.
- Small class sizes allow for personal faculty interaction.
- There are professional networking opportunities with business leaders and the Small Business Technology Development Center.
- Internships are set up to relate to the field of study and are scheduled around classes, so students can earn money while getting valuable business experience.
- Campus is located in the heart of an exciting business environment in downtown Grand Rapids, MI.