LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward. Learn about campus safety measures including testing, face coverings and vaccines.
Intercultural Competence undergraduate badge
Grand Valley State University's Intercultural Competence badge offers a unique and innovative opportunity to take your education a step beyond traditional expectations whether you are already a GVSU degree-seeking student or you are a professional who is looking to gain additional skills.
We offer an eight credit digital badge which is available to GVSU students and working professionals. All courses are available online, making it possible to complete the badge from anywhere in the world.
The cutting-edge courses will provide you with high-performance tools for navigating and ensuring success in today's world.
- Expand your capabilities by learning how to live and work successfully within and across various cultures as well as in diverse environments.
- Explore the traditions, ideas, and values of others, which will also teach you more about your own.
- Gain a unique perspective for achieving efficiencies in business, health care, education, and your personal life.
- Earning a badge adds a notable level of distinction to your accomplishments, giving you a competitive edge in the work force or graduate studies.
- Experience-based learning builds skills that are in demand by today's employers and support students to become more culturally aware, engaged citizens.
- Student who earn the ITC badge will also have completed all core requirements for the Global Communications certificate.
- Classes are offered fully online.