Hospitality and Tourism Management, B.S.
Grand Valley's Hospitality and Tourism Management (HTM) major is a dynamic program that encompasses a wide variety of career opportunities within the vast hospitality industry including; lodging and resort management, food and beverage management, tourism management, and meeting and event management.
Students majoring in hospitality and tourism management must complete the following:
- HTM core courses
- Choice of concentration courses based on individual interests
- HTM internship requirements
- Business cognates which allow for a minor with only two additional classes
Why Study Hospitality and Tourism Management at Grand Valley?
Hospitality and tourism management students can expect:
- a curriculum that reflects modern industry concepts and best practices;
- classes taught by faculty members with vast hospitality industry experience;
- experiential learning and resume building facilitated through a structured internship program;
- networking opportunities with alumni, professional organizations, and industry stakeholders; and
- distinctive opportunities that no other institution offers through diverse and practical career concentrations at Grand Valley.