LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
Education, Educational Technology, M.Ed.
The Master of Education degree in educational technology prepares educators at all levels to integrate technology into instructional settings. The program prepares educators, trainers, faculty, and leaders to enhance the potential of their students and evaluate the social, legal, and ethical implications of educational policies and practices.
The M.Ed. in educational technology is offered as a fully online program. GVSU's online M.Ed. degree has been recognized as one of the best online graduate education programs by U.S. News & World Report and received national recognition by ISTE.
Why Study Educational Technology at Grand Valley?
- Develop and grow professionally as part of a community of learners engaged in collaboration with faculty members, outside experts, mentors, and like-minded colleagues.
- Learning takes place using evidence-based practices, information, digital tools, and instructional materials.
- Faculty members are experts in their field of study and remain flexible, available, and supportive of students.
- Take part in state-of-the-art learning from an institution accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA) of Colleges and Schools.
- Named "Best Online Graduate Education Programs" by
U.S. News & World Report and BestColleges.com.