Business Administration, M.B.A.
The Master of Business Administration offers an education of
exceptional value and impact for individuals aspiring to transform
their careers and lead the businesses transforming our region. The
professional M.B.A. offers a learning opportunity in the context of
everyday business situations over 22 months of study.
- Program Focus. Leadership skills, strategy, and customer-oriented perspective.
- Hybrid Delivery. Two courses per semester - one class in person and one online each week.
- Cohort Structure. All classes taken with the same group of students; enables strong peer learning and professional connections.
- Professional Development. Individualized feedback based on a leadership style assessment. Mentoring opportunities and structured group workshop learning experiences.
- Culminating Experience. Apply knowledge and experience to a business consulting capstone project.
Why Study Business Administration at Grand Valley?
- Vibrant, synergistic relationships with area businesses offer opportunities for collaboration on career development and on community-based projects.
- Faculty members consult actively with local and national businesses. This dynamic exchange keeps students current and connected through a blend of theory and applied practice.
- All classes are taken in a cohort format with the same group of students, which enables strong peer learning and professional connections.
- Accreditation through AACSB International, the premier business school accrediting organization, is a testament to quality. Seidman College is regularly recognized as a top business school and students excel in local, state, and national educational competitions.
- Classes are held in the thriving business community in downtown Grand Rapids, MI.