Demonstrate the awareness, attitude, knowledge, and skills required
to equitably engage and include people from different local and global
cultures. Engage in anti-racist practices that actively challenge the
systems, structures, and policies of racism.
- Solicit and use feedback from multiple cultural perspectives to
make inclusive and equity-minded decisions.
- Actively contribute to inclusive and equitable practices that
influence individual and systemic change.
- Advocate for inclusion, equitable practices, justice, and
empowerment for historically marginalized communities.
- Seek global cross-cultural interactions and experiences that
enhance one’s understanding of people from different demographic
groups and that leads to personal growth.
- Keep an open mind to diverse ideas and new ways of thinking.
- Identify resources and eliminate barriers resulting from
individual and systemic racism, inequities, and biases.
- Demonstrate flexibility by adapting to diverse environments.
- Address systems of privilege that limit opportunities for members
of historically marginalized communities.