The Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS) the Steelcase Library is temporarily down, and items cannot be accessed. Before visiting, contact us through chat, email, or at (616) 331-3500 to make sure we can access your item.
Exam Cram: April 17 - 29, 2022
Exam Cram has been a campus-wide tradition for many years. This semester, we’re continuing the tradition with virtual and in-person Exam Cram activities!
We know you might need extra academic support around exam time, and the Libraries are ready to help through a variety of online services.
- Need help finding sources, writing a paper, or getting ready for a virtual presentation? Knowledge Market consultants and liaison librarians are available for virtual consultations.
- Questions? We’re here for you! You can chat live with library staff, text us at (616) 818-0219, or email us at Library@gvsu.edu.
- Want to get started on your own? Check out the Resource Market or a Subject Guide designed for specific areas of study.
- Discover online learning tips and resources to enhance your academic skills from the Student Academic Success Center.
- The University Counseling Center highlights how substance use and studying don't mix and provides alternative tools for studying
Take care of yourselves, GVSU Lakers! Many departments have designed a variety of stress-relief activities:
- Check out the GVSU Counseling Center’s Weekly Wellness series
- Get Moving with Recreation and Wellness, featuring all FREE offerings for Exam Cram!
- Miss studying in your favorite library? Download a library coloring sheet. Share your final product by tagging @GVSULib on Instagram or Twitter.
- Take a break to watch an Exam Cram video playlist curated by the Libraries’ User Experience student colleagues! We have curated videos for all occasions:
- Can’t decide what activity you should do? Use the random idea generator provided by the Office of Student Life.
Exam Cram Shout Out!
Exam Cram would not be possible without the efforts and resources of several programs on campus. We'd like to especially thank the following:
- Campus Dining
- Recreation and Wellness
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Grand Valley Police Department
- Facilities Services (especially our amazing custodians!)
- Health and Wellness
- Housing and Residence Life
- Office of Student Life
- IT Service Desk
- Pew Faculty Teaching and Learning Center
- Student Senate
- University Counseling Center
- Knowledge Market partners