The tutoring center is open for appointments beginning May 9. Check Navigate on May 9 for tutoring availability. For Spring/Summer 2022 only, appointment tutoring will be in MAK A-2-101 (Stats Center). If you need help scheduling an appointment just give us a call at 616-331-3451.
Welcome to the Tutoring Center! Appointment tutoring is open to all students free of charge! Visit Drop-In Center links below for Winter 22 schedules.
Available courses for Spring/Summer 2022
- ACC 212, 213
- BIO 104, 120, 121, 355
- BMS 212
- CHM 109, 115, 116, 230, 241
- ECO 211
- FIN 320
- FRE 101-202
- MTH 110, 122, 123, 124, 201, 202, 203
- PHY 200, 220, 221, 240, 241
- PLS 102, 105
- PSY 101, 301
- STA 215
Scheduling Video Tutorial
Scheduling an Appointment
- Check the list of offered courses.
- Click on “Schedule an Appointment” on the Navigate homepage.
- Office: select “Tutoring”
- Service: select “Appointment Tutoring”
- Click on “Find Available Time”
- Select course under Virtual or In person Location
- Select the desired date and time.
- Select the “Schedule” button to confirm your appointment.
- Schedule an individual 50 minute tutoring appointment in advance
- You can meet once, occasionally or every week
- Select the tutor you work with
- Best for in-depth review of course material
- To schedule an appointment tutoring session click button above
Drop-In Center Tutoring
- Visit any time center is open
- No appointment needed
- Time spent with tutor depends on demand
- Help is provided first-come, first-served basis, so there may be a brief wait
- Best for quicker questions
- Scroll down to view drop-in center links
Drop-In Tutoring Centers
Restricted to students registered in BMS 202, 250, 251, 309, 355, 460, 461, or 655