Please note: Your health and safety are important to us, therefore Success Coaching will now be offered via phone or video appointment only.
How to Make an Appointment in Navigate:
- Open Navigate by using the login button at gvsu.edu/navigate and then click on schedule appointment
- Select Student Academic Success Center and then click on one of the Success Coaching Options (time management, goal setting, etc)
- Select Success Coaching (Virtual) and then select one of the available Success Coaches
- Select what day and time works for you and then confirm the Appointment
*In order to gain access to Drop-In Coaching Hours you will need to sign in with a GVSU Network ID
Connect with a member of SASC Staff one on one.
1. Choose a date and topic that aligns with your questions
2. Return to this page to enter the Zoom call at the designated time
Check out our Fall 2020 Virtual Workshop schedule and RSVP to attend.
Learn more about organization, time management, study skills and other topics that can contribute to your academic success!
Questions about our workshops? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
October 30, 2020 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Join the Student Academic Success Center virtually to discuss creating a plan for success with our SASC staff and ask any questions you may have.
November 3, 2020 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Join the Student Academic Success Center virtually to discuss different motivation vs procrastination and each impacts your academic success. After filling out the RSVP, you will receive an email with...
November 5, 2020 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Join the Student Academic Success Center virtually to discuss motivation and procrastination with our SASC staff and ask any questions you may have.
Success Coaches work with students to provide tools, strategies, and resources to help them in their academic journey here at Grand Valley. Using a holistic approach, in addition to providing academic strategies, Success Coaches utilize a network of campus partners to assist with each student’s individual situation. Success Coaching sessions are designed to help students improve academic performance and position students to take an active role in their own success.
Success Coaching is offered to all students at Grand Valley State University. When meeting with a Success Coach, students can discuss a variety of topics including:
- Time Management
- Test-taking Strategies
- Study skills
- Academic Procrastination and Motivation
- Deep-processing Study Techniques
- Other campus resources
*Please note: Success coaching is not academic advising, personal counseling, or tutoring.