The University Libraries is open for individual study. Strict adherence to preventive measures is required, including the wearing of face coverings and maintaining 6 feet of distance from others in the library at all times. Here's what you need to know to have a safe and successful visit.
We continue to provide support online for GVSU students, faculty, and staff through our online services.
Laptops are not available for Fall semester, 2020, due to the difficulty with sanitizing short term loans and the staffing required to keep them set up and working.
Laptops and Chargers
Current GVSU students, faculty, and staff can check out a laptop with a photo ID.
- Laptops can be checked out for 4 hours
- Laptops may be taken outside of the building.
- The late fee is $2 per hour for laptops.
- If the laptop is damaged, lost, or stolen while you have it checked out, you are responsible for all costs
- GVSU students, faculty, and staff can check out laptop (Mac and PC) or phone chargers (Android and iPhone) with a valid ID.
Where to check out laptops and chargers?
Laptops are currently not available due to the COVID-19 pandemic.