Our new Library Search combines the old catalog with the best way to search our online databases. Have questions? Learn more about the Library Search privacy consent notice or why we spent the past few years preparing to switch to this new software.
Laptops are not available due to the difficulty with sanitizing short term loans and the staffing required to keep them set up and working.
Laptops and Chargers
Current GVSU students, faculty, and staff can check out a laptop with a photo ID.
- Laptops can be checked out for 4 hours
- Laptops may be taken outside of the building.
- The late fee is $2 per hour for laptops.
- If the laptop is damaged, lost, or stolen while you have it checked out, you are responsible for all costs
- GVSU students, faculty, and staff can check out laptop (Mac and PC) or phone chargers (Android and iPhone) with a valid ID.
Where to check out laptops and chargers?
Laptops are currently not available.