Laptops and Chargers
Current GVSU students, faculty, and staff can check out a laptop with a photo ID.
- Laptops can be checked out for 4 hours
- Laptops may be taken outside of the building.
- The late fee is $2 per hour for laptops.
- If the laptop is damaged, lost, or stolen while you have it checked out, you are responsible for all costs
- GVSU students, faculty, and staff can check out laptop (Mac and PC) or phone chargers (Android and iPhone) with a valid ID.
Where to check out laptops and chargers?
- In Allendale, visit the IT Help Desk on the Atrium level of the Mary Idema Pew Library
- Downtown, visit the Steelcase Library service desk
Additional Materials Available
Stop at a library service desk to check out the following:
- Calculators, both standard and scientific (1 day checkout)
- Webcams (4 hour checkout)
- Headphones (1 day checkout)
- Monitor adapters (Mac only, 1 day checkout)
- Dual headphone adapters (1 day checkout)
- Whiteboard markers and eraser (in-library use only)
Forget something else? We carry a number of items that you can borrow from our service desks.