Laptops and Chargers
Current GVSU students, faculty, and staff can check out a laptop with a photo ID.
- Laptops can be checked out for 4 hours, with one 4 hour renewal.
- Laptops may be taken outside the building.
- Overdue laptops will remove your ability to check out additional materials.
- If the laptop is damaged, lost, or stolen while you have it checked out, the fee is $600.
- ·Portable charging bricks may need to be recharged after extended use.
Where to check out laptops and chargers?
- In Allendale, visit the IT Help Desk on the Atrium level of the Mary Idema Pew Library
- Downtown, visit the Steelcase Library service desk
- On the Health Campus, visit the Frey Foundation Learning Commons service desk
Additional Materials Available
Stop at a library service desk to check out the following:
- Calculators, both standard and scientific (1 day checkout)
- Monitor adapters (Mac only, 1 day checkout)
- Dual headphone adapters (1 day checkout)
- Whiteboard markers and eraser (in-library use only)
Forget something else? We carry a number of items that you can borrow from our service desks.