For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
In accordance with the executive order of Governor Whitmer, all University Libraries buildings are closed until further notice. We continue to provide support online for GVSU students, faculty, and staff through our online services.
All laptops have been loaned out for the remainder of the Winter 2020 semester.
Laptops and Chargers
Current GVSU students, faculty, and staff can check out a laptop with a photo ID.
- Laptops can be checked out for 4 hours
- Laptops may be taken outside of the building.
- The late fee is $2 per hour for laptops.
- If the laptop is damaged, lost, or stolen while you have it checked out, you are responsible for all costs
- GVSU students, faculty, and staff can check out laptop (Mac and PC) or phone chargers (Android and iPhone) with a valid ID.
Where to check out laptops and chargers?
- In Allendale, visit the IT Help Desk on the Atrium level of the Mary Idema Pew Library
- Downtown, visit the Steelcase Library service desk
Additional Materials Available
Stop at a library service desk to check out the following:
- Calculators, both standard and scientific (1 day checkout)
- Webcams (4 hour checkout)
- Headphones (1 day checkout)
- Monitor adapters (Mac only, 1 day checkout)
- Dual headphone adapters (1 day checkout)
- Whiteboard markers and eraser (in-library use only)
Forget something else? We carry a number of items that you can borrow from our service desks.