Health Center Hours
*If you have an urgent need, please seek immediate care by calling 911 or visiting the nearest emergency room.
In-person visit hours:
- June 8- July 2 Monday through Thursday Noon to 5pm
- Starting July 5 Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9am-5pm
PLEASE CALL OUR OFFICE FOR INSTRUCTIONS (616) 252-6030
Updated Visitor Policy
In response to Governor Whitmer’s Executive order, effective immediately, all healthcare facilities and residential care facilities must prohibit all visitors, with the following exceptions:
- Visitors necessary for the provision of medical care for a patients.
- Visitors who support activities of daily living for a patient.
- Visitors who must exercise of power of attorney or court-appointed guardianship for a patient.
- Parents, foster parents or guardians of patients who are 21 years of age or under.
- Visitors to a patient who is in serious or critical condition or in hospice care.
- Those who are visiting under exigent circumstances.
- Visitors performing official governmental functions.
The Campus Health Center, operated by Metro Health University of Michigan, provides convenient and quality care for GVSU students, faculty, and staff. Our medical staff, including physicians and mid-level providers, offer a variety of health services, including treatment for injuries, infections and illness; women’s health; allergy shots; physicals and more. Scheduled appointments are preferred, but same-day appointments will be seen based on availability of providers. Our medical team is dedicated to the health and well-being of our patients and takes great pride in helping the Grand Valley community.
The GVSU Campus Health Center is conveniently located on GVSU's Allendale campus, on 42nd Avenue across from the water tower, just south of Laker Village.
For additional services, emergencies, or virtual care, visit other local options and locations.