Faculty Conference Grant
GRANT AT A GLANCE
- Amount: Two grants per faculty member per fiscal year--$700 and $250. Funds may be used in any order.
- Purpose: This grant provides funding to defray the cost of attending two in-person or virtual teaching-related conferences, workshops or training, with or without presenting.
- Eligibility: All faculty (tenure track, tenured, affiliate, visiting, and adjunct). Staff not eligible
- Application Timing: Applications will be accepted prior to traveling and awarded on a rolling basis each fiscal year until funds are depleted.
- Of Note:
- Funding is limited to two awards per faculty member per fiscal year and cannot be used towards the same conference or workshop.
- Recipients will be notified within one week of applying.
- There is no retroactive funding
Below is a detailed explanation of the Pew FTLC Faculty Conference Grant. Once you have reviewed the information below, please click on "APPLY FOR A GRANT" to begin the application process. Applications may be saved as "in progress" at any time during the application process.