Faculty Conference Grant
*Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, university-sponsored international travel is currently suspended. Domestic travel to conferences is allowed beginning July 1, 2021.*
GVSU travelers should consult travel guidance available on the Business and Finance Travel Policy: COVID-19 site.
GRANT AT A GLANCE
- Amount: Two grants per faculty member per fiscal year--$700 and $250. Funds may be used in any order.
- Purpose: This grant provides funding to defray the registration cost of in-person or virtual teaching-related conferences, workshops or training, with or without presenting.
- Eligibility: All faculty: full- or part-time. Staff not eligible
- Application Timing: Applications will be accepted prior to traveling and awarded on a rolling basis until funds are depleted.
- Of Note:
- Funding is limited to two awards per faculty member per fiscal year.
- Recipients will be notified within one week of applying.
- There is no retroactive funding
Below is a detailed explanation of the Pew FTLC Faculty Conference Grant. Once you have reviewed the information below, please click on "APPLY FOR A GRANT" to begin the application process. Applications may be saved as "in progress" at any time during the application process.