Faculty Conference Grant
***Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, university-sponsored travel is currently suspended. This suspension applies to both domestic and international travel.***
GRANT AT A GLANCE
- Amount: $500 for first event and $250 for second event
- Purpose: This grant provides funding to defray the registration cost of virtual teaching-related conferences only, with or without presenting. For the 2020-2021 academic year, there is a limited amount of funding available.
- Eligibility: All faculty: full- or part-time. Staff not eligible
- Application Timing: Applications will be accepted and awarded on a rolling basis until funds are depleted.
- Of Note:
- Funding is limited to two awards ($500 and $250) per faculty member per fiscal year.
- Recipients will be notified within one week of applying.
Below is a detailed explanation of the Pew FTLC Faculty Conference Grant. Once you have reviewed the information below, please click on "APPLY FOR A GRANT" to begin the application process. Applications may be saved as "in progress" at any time during the application process.