For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email email@example.com. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Teaching Innovation Grant
GRANT AT A GLANCE
- Level 1 - $500 - $3,000
- Level 2 - $3,001 - $6,000
- Level 3 - $6,001 - $9,000
- An individual faculty member is eligible for a maximum of $3,000. In order to obtain Level 2 and 3 funding, the grant activity must collaboratively involve 2 and 3 applicants respectively.
- Purpose: Designed to support innovative projects that enhance teaching and learning.
- Eligibility: All faculty: full- or part-time. Staff not eligible. Funding is available for 1-3 faculty applicants. If the Lead applicant is not tenure-track, a tenure-track or tenured faculty member must be identified to serve as a Faculty Sponsor for the grant activity.
- Application Timing: Applications are due by midnight on October 15 and March 15. Grant activities must be completed within 18 months of the application date.
- Of Note: Funding will cover the cost of personnel (non-GVSU or student), equipment, travel related to grant activity, registration fees, facilities, etc.
Below is a detailed explanation of the Pew FTLC Teaching Innovation Grant. Once you have reviewed the information below, please click on "APPLY FOR A GRANT" to begin the application process. Applications may be saved as "in progress" at any time during the application process.