Academic Advising in Honors
Current Advising Options
Kary Wickham, Academic Advisor
The following options are available to seek advising through the Honors College:
2. Schedule an appointment with Kary or Emily through Navigate. You can choose either in-person or virtual. These appointments can help you plan for your next steps in Honors, learn about fulfilling Honors requirements when studying abroad, or talk about resources and next steps if you are struggling academically or personally. For directions on how to set up an appointment click here.
These appointments are for current students only, prospective students please contact the office at 616-331-3219 or [email protected] with your questions and for more information regarding the Frederik Meijer Honors College.
Emily Zeliasko, Graduate Assistant
Scheduling an Appointment in Navigate
In order to schedule an Honors advising appointment:
- Choose "Academic Advising" for the office that you would like to meet with.
- Choose "Honors" as the service.
- Choose your date!
- Select which location you would like to meet in:
- On-campus in 120 Niemeyer
- Virtually (you will receive a link via email)
HNR 499: Honors Senior Project questions?
If students request additional participants (such as parents or partners) to advising appointments or any conversation regarding course performance, the student must fill out the FERPA Permissions to Release Non-Public Information. Students should fill it out, save it, and email it as an attachment prior to their appointment.