Academic Advising in Honors
Current Advising Options
Kary Wickham, Academic and Enrichment Advisor
The following options are available to seek advising through the Honors College:
2. Schedule an appointment using Navigate. These appointments can help you plan for your next steps in Honors, learn about fulfilling Honors requirements while studying abroad, or talk about resources and next steps if you are struggling. For directions on how to set up an appointment click here or see below.
Please note: These appointments are for current students only. Prospective students should contact the Honors College office at 616-331-3219 or [email protected] with questions and for more information regarding the Frederik Meijer Honors College.
Zoe Shimones, Graduate Assistant Academic and Enrichment Advisor
How to Schedule an Appointment in Navigate
To schedule an appointment with an Honors advisor:
- Choose "Academic Advising" for the office that you would like to meet with.
- Choose "Honors" as the service.
- Select your date.
- Select your preferred location:
- In-person (120 Niemeyer, Allendale)
- Virtual (zoom link will be included in confirmation email)
- For a phone appointment, select Virtual and note that you prefer phone in the Comment box. Your advisor will call you at the time of your appointment.
HNR 499: Senior Project questions?
Please review the information on our Senior Project website. If you have questions after reviewing that information please email an Honors advisor or schedule an advising appointment.
If students request additional participants (such as parents or partners) to advising appointments or any conversation regarding course performance, the student must fill out the FERPA Permissions to Release Non-Public Information. Students should fill it out, save it, and email it as an attachment prior to their appointment.