Online Learning Consortium Institutional Membership
Did you know, GVSU has an institutional membership to the Online Learning Consortium (OLC)? With OLC Institutional Membership, all faculty at GVSU have access to and full use of the benefits.
FREE WEBINARS: Webinars are always free for OLC members. No coupon code needed. Be sure that you and your faculty have set up accounts and affiliated them with your institution. Check out our On-Demand Webinars too!
MEMBER PRICING ON WORKSHOPS: Membership includes discounted pricing ($100 savings) on all OLC Workshops. You must be logged in to your OLC member account to automatically see the discounted member prices and access to full benefits.
MEMBER PRICING ON OLC TEACHING CERTIFICATE PROGRAMS: Membership includes discounted pricing ($300-$500 savings) on all OLC Certificate Programs, including Online Teching, Advanced Online Teaching and Instructional Designer certificate programs.
MEMBER PRICING ON OLC MASTERY SERIES PROGRAMS: Membership includes discounted ($150-$175 savings) pricing on all OLC Mastery Series Programs, including Blended Learning, Instructional Design, Quality Scoreboard, Leadership in Online Learning, Online Science Labs, and Online Nursing. Bulk savings are also available.
MEMBERSHIP PRICING ON OLC CONFERENCES AND EVENTS: Discounts on our two annual conferences ($150 savings) and multiple regional events. Your code will appear on the left side of the registration page. Each conference has a different code.
PUBLICATIONS: OLC members receive 20% discounts on all publications automatically when logged in to your OLC member account.
OLC Quality Scorecards
Determine your strengths & weaknesses of your online programs or courses and identify areas for improvement.
OLC QUALITY SCORECARD SUITE
download any or all the OLC quality scorecards for evaluating your online programs
- INTERACTIVE VERSION: OLC Quality Scorecard for the Administration of Online Programs, Blended Learning, and Student Success.
- OLC QUALITY SCORECARD NAVIGATOR: OLC experts complete the scorecard for you and provide an assessment report.
- HANDBOOKS: Get 20% off purchase.
OLC QUALITY SCOREBOARD REVIEWS:
- Get an official review for your online courses and programs.
- OLC OSCQR Course Design Review
How do I access my OLC Institutional Membership benefits?
- You must use your organization's email address (i.e. [email protected]) to access benefits. If you do not already have an account using your organizational email address, create a new account.
- Create a free user account: https://my.onlinelearningconsortium.org/
- During the account creation process, you must choose "Allow" when asked to allow access.
OLC Membership List:
Learn more about all the benefits that come with an OLC Institutional Membership by visiting the Online Learning Consortium's Join OLC webpage.