LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
Sandbox Learning Innovation Grant
GRANT AT A GLANCE
- Amount: $500
- Purpose: This grant provides seed funding for an innovative approach to teaching, learning, or student engagement. For the 2020-2021 academic year, this grant is being offered in lieu of the Teaching Innovation Grant.
- Eligibility: All faculty: full- or part-time. Staff not eligible
- Application Timing: Applications will be accepted and awarded on a rolling basis until funds are depleted.
- Of Note:
- Funding is limited to one award per faculty member per fiscal year.
- Recipients will be notified within a week of applying so that creative ideas can be acted upon.
Below is a detailed explanation of the Pew FTLC Sandbox Learning Innovation Grant. Once you have reviewed the information below, please click on "APPLY FOR A GRANT" to begin the application process. Applications may be saved as "in progress" at any time during the application process.