Sandbox Learning Innovation Grant (and Inclusive Excellence Special Emphasis Sandbox Grant)
GRANT AT A GLANCE
- Amount: $500
- Purpose: This grant provides seed funding for an innovative approach to teaching, learning, or student engagement.
- Eligibility: All faculty (tenure track, tenured, affiliate, visiting, and adjunct). Staff not eligible.
- Application Timing: Applications will be accepted and awarded on a rolling basis until funds are depleted.
- Of Note:
- Funding is limited to one award per faculty member per fiscal year.
- Recipients will be notified within a week of applying so that creative ideas can be acted upon.
- There is no retroactive funding
Below is a detailed explanation of the Pew FTLC Sandbox Learning Innovation Grant. Once you have reviewed the information below, please click on "APPLY FOR A GRANT" to begin the application process. Applications may be saved as "in progress" at any time during the application process.