Procurement Services Announcements
GVSU Purchasing Card Program Video
Procurement Services is excited to share a new video about the most common p-card audit violations and how to avoid them! This video was scripted and produced by GVSU’s own Promotions Office. Please take a moment to watch the video and let us know what you think, we hope you enjoy it!
Procurement Services Newsletter
Procurement Services issues a quarterly newsletter to communicate policy updates and general purchasing information. View the Fall 2019 issue here.
The GVSU Surplus Store is Now Accepting P-Cards and FOAP Transfers!
The GVSU Surplus Store is now accepting GVSU issued purchasing cards and FOAP transfers as methods of payment. Click Here for instructions on purchasing items using your department's FOAP or p-card.
There have been a number of attempts by unscrupulous individuals to place fraudulent orders using Grand Valley State University as the originator.
- If the product being ordered is not being shipped to Grand Valley State University's Allendale, Michigan campus, you should be suspicious. Also pay close attention to the originating email address and phone number, as these will be indicators that the request is bogus.
- If you receive an email that you suspect is fraudulent, click "File FBI Complaint" below, or contact a Procurement Services team member with further inquiries.
- Blank IRS W-9 (PDF)
- Employee/Independent Contractor Determination (PDF)
- Grainger Anti-Fatigue Mats
- Sole Source Justification (PDF)
- Surplus Property Pickup Form
- Vendor Profile Application (PDF)
- Policies and Procedures
- OMB Memo Officially Acknowledges Micro-purchase Threshold Increase
- NCAA Guidance on Charter Flight Carrier Regulations
- Backup Documentation and Requisition Checklist