There have been a number of attempts by unscrupulous individuals to place fraudulent orders using Grand Valley State University as the originator.
- If the product being ordered is not being shipped to Grand Valley State University's Allendale or Grand Rapids Michigan campuses, you should be suspicious.
- Also pay close attention to the originating email and phone number, as these will be indicators that the request is bogus.
- All GVSU employees have an email address ending in gvsu.edu and a phone number beginning with 616-331-xxxx
- Fraudsters may send emails claiming to be from a GVSU employee that end in .gov or .org, these are not legitimate. They have also been using fake email addresses that link directly to our website. Please stay vigilant and call our office (616-331-2280) with any questions.
- If you receive an email that you suspect is fraudulent, click "File FBI Complaint" below, or contact a Procurement Services team member with further inquiries.
Although we have an open door policy at the University, we recommend that you call and schedule an appointment prior to visiting. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding the University procurement process or would like additional information.
Phone: (616) 331-2280
Fax: (616) 331-3287
GVSU Procurement Services
1 Campus Drive 2015
James H. Zumberge Hall
Allendale, MI 49401
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Procurement Services Team
Director of Procurement Services
Assistant Director of Procurement Services
Vendor Relations Manager
Senior Strategic Sourcing Specialist
PCard Program Administrator & Compliance Analyst
Procurement Services Coordinator