There have been a number of attempts by unscrupulous individuals to place fraudulent orders using Grand Valley State University as the originator.
- If the product being ordered is not being shipped to Grand Valley State University's Allendale or Grand Rapids Michigan campuses, you should be suspicious.
- Also pay close attention to the originating email and phone number, as these will be indicators that the request is bogus.
- All GVSU employees have an email address ending in gvsu.edu and a phone number beginning with 616-331-xxxx
- Fraudsters may send emails claiming to be from a GVSU employee that end in .gov or .org, these are not legitimate. They have also been using fake email addresses that link directly to our website. Please stay vigilant and call our office (616-331-2280) with any questions.
- If you receive an email that you suspect is fraudulent, click "File FBI Complaint" below, or contact a Procurement Services team member with further inquiries.
Thank you for visiting the Procurement Services website! We hope this will serve as a valuable resource for GVSU Faculty & Staff and outside vendors to access information about all functions of purchasing. As always, we are more than happy to answer any questions you might have, so feel free to contact us at any time. We will respond as soon as possible during normal business hours.
If you are looking to contact your department's assigned Buyer, please use the Buyer Lookup below.
Procurement Services Announcements
ODP Business Solutions Small Order Charge
Effective January 6, 2023 - all orders totaling less than $25 will have an additional fee of $5.95. This is due to added costs of deliveries and to work toward a more sustainable carbon footprint. We recommend consolidating your orders whenever possible to increase your order size and help reduce the frequency of orders being placed. Orders totaling $25.00 or greater (including orders meeting this threshold that are split into smaller orders by ODP) will not have any additional charges.
Procurement Services is excited to announce that GVSU is joining Amazon Business! Please visit our informational website for FAQ's, User Guides, Registration instructions and more!
- Blank IRS W-9 (PDF)
- Employee/Independent Contractor Determination (PDF)
- Grainger Anti-Fatigue Mats
- Sole Source Justification (PDF)
- Surplus Property Pickup Form
- Vendor Profile Application (PDF)
- Policies and Procedures
- OMB Memo Officially Acknowledges Micro-purchase Threshold Increase
- NCAA Guidance on Charter Flight Carrier Regulations
- Backup Documentation and Requisition Checklist
- Purchasing Card Program Policies