Five Secrets to a Super-Productive Semester (NCFDD Webinar)
Date and Time
Wednesday, October 18, 2023 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
You can RSVP for this event
- Do you need to have a breakthrough in your writing and research productivity?
- Do you promise yourself every term that you're going to be highly productive, but end up falling short year after year?
- Do you want to learn why our Faculty Success Program consistently improves over 90% of participants' productivity every session?
If so, join us for one of our most popular webinars where you will learn:
- How to avoid the biggest mistakes academic writers make during the academic term
- How to maximize your research and writing productivity
- How to combat professional isolation and create a supportive writing community
Facilitated by Rachel, McLaren, PhD.
Activate your FREE NCFDD Institutional Membership at www.gvsu.edu/ftlc/ncfdd.
Rachel McLaren, PhD, is a professor at the University of Iowa in the Department of Communication Studies. Her social-scientific research focuses on how people talk about and make sense of significant experiences in their relationships, including instances of conflict, transgressions, and hurt feelings. She participated in the Faculty Success Program in 2012, which transformed her connection to her work and writing, allowing her to feel less stressed and resulting in her earning tenure. In her downtime, Rachel enjoys impromptu dance parties with her husband and three children, cooking plant-based meals, teaching fitness classes, and traveling to the ocean as much as possible.