LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out information about COVID-19
If you need to interview a police officer as part of a class assignment, for research, or any other reason, please read through the guidelines and fill out the form below. Requests will be processed in the order they are received. GVPD reserves the right to decline a request for an interview.
- Requests for interviews must be made no less than one week prior to the date of the interview.
- Interviews will be scheduled for 30 minutes and conducted with a police officer, based on availability. Officers do not conduct interviews via email.
- The interview topic is required to best fit an officer with your request.
- Interviews will be conducted at GVPD unless you arrange another location with the officer who contacts you.
- In the event the officer is unavailable for the scheduled interview based on calls for service, the officer will contact you to reschedule.
- If you need to cancel your interview, please call (616) 331-3255 at least 24 hours in advance.
* denotes a required field