About Athletic and Recreation Facilities
Within our Department page you will find everything you need to know about the Grand Valley State University Athletic and Recreation Facilities on campus. We look forward to serving your needs as we strive to offer the very best in athletics and recreation. Thank you for taking an interest in Athletic and Recreation Facilities!
The Grand Valley State University Department of Athletic and Recreation Facilities Management strives to provide the campus and surrounding communities with quality facilities and experiences that promote a healthy lifestyle through academics, competitive athletics, fitness, and recreation.
Athletic & Recreation Facilities
- Fieldhouse Complex (Arena, Athletics Offices, Classrooms, Pool, Climbing Center)
- Recreation Center (Exercise Space, Recreational Courts)
- Outdoor Athletic Fields (Baseball, Softball, Soccer, Track, Lacrosse, Football)
- Outdoor Recreational Turf Fields
- Outdoor Tennis, Basketball, and Sand Volleyball Courts
- Kelly Family Sports Center (Indoor Turf & Track)