For the health and safety of the Grand Valley community, remote academic instruction will continue through June 17. The Admissions office is available to answer calls Mon.-Fri. from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 616-331-2025 or 1-800-748-0246 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional instructions and updates at www.gvsu.edu/coronavirus
Memberships to the Grand Valley State University Athletic and Recreation Facilities are available to all students who are registered for one or more credits, faculty/staff of GVSU, qualified alumni and their immediate families, as well as community members and their immediate families.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIPS TO OUR FACILITIES INCLUDE:
- Use of the Recreation Center (all 3 levels)
- Access to the Fieldhouse Aquatic Center (during open swim times)
- Racquetball Courts (Reservations are FREE weekdays before 5:00 pm for students, faculty/staff, and community members. There is a $3.00 charge after 5:00 pm on weekdays and all day on Saturdays and Sundays)
- Outdoor Courts (basketball and tennis)
- Use of the Kelly Family Sports Center (during open track/turf times)
- Access to our vast array of available rental items.
We welcome anyone and everyone to become a part of our Laker Athletic and Recreation Facilities family!