Why choose personal training?
Nationally Certified Personal Trainers
Expertise, knowledge, and enthusiasm to help you reach your fitness and wellness goals
Customized exercise programs tailored to your needs using the equipment you have access to
Training sessions are now available virtually and in-person
Assistance navigating the recreation center
Now available in-person through the Fitness & Wellness office!
Student One-on-One Prices
- 5 sessions – $100
- 10 sessions – $200
- 15 sessions – $275
- 20 sessions - $375
Student Buddy Training Prices
- 5 sessions – $150
- 10 sessions – $275
- 15 sessions – $400
- 20 sessions - $500
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and Staff One-on-One Prices
- 5 sessions – $250
- 10 sessions – $400
- 15 sessions – $550
- 20 sessions – $725
Faculty and Staff Buddy Training Prices
- 5 sessions – $350
- 10 sessions – $600
- 15 sessions – $850
- 20 sessions – $1,050
Our competitively priced 60-minute training sessions are sold in packages of 5, 10, 15, and 20 sessions and include a free intake appointment.
Interested in working with one of our Certified Personal Trainers, but don't know where to start? Please follow these steps:
- Complete this Personal Training Interest Form
- Complete this Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire Form before or during your intake appointment with your selected Trainer. A link to the PAR-Q is also included in your intake appointment confirmation email.
- Purchase the Personal Training Package that is right for you
Each training package includes an intake appointment where:
- The trainer will review your physical activity readiness questionnaire, discuss your current health, fitness, nutrition and lifestyle status, and complete movement and postural screenings.
- The trainer will then work with you to develop specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-bound (S.M.A.R.T) wellness goals.
- Afterwards, the trainer will use the information from the intake appointment to develop a personalized, comprehensive training program for you through Trainerize.
- After the intake, training sessions can be completed virtually or in-person within the Recreation Center
Personal Training session packages can be purchased online through MindBody or the MindBody App!
- After reviewing the appropriate personal training package with your trainer, register and book your first session.
- Follow the appropriate steps to select the trainer, date, and time when you would like to book your session.
- After booking your session, you will be taken to the Online Store to select the appropriate amount of sessions at the student or non-student rate.
- Check out with your personal training package and submit by clicking the "Place Order."