Membership Parking Info
Membership Parking Permit Info
- Parking permits are required for vehicles that park on the GVSU Campus.
- Alumni and Community Memberships can get a parking permit by showing their current membership card and driver’s license to the Parking Services Office on the Allendale Campus..
- Permits will be valid for the current membership only (based on membership expiration date) and will need to be renewed at the Parking Services Office on the Allendale Campus after each membership renewal.
- The sole use of this permit is for non-academic Athletic and Recreation Facilities use.
- Permits may not be used for any other purpose including events or academic classes.
- The permit is the property of the Grand Valley State University Department of Public Safety.
Permits may not be sold, altered or copied in any way. Lost or stolen permits must be reported immediately to Public Safety. Unauthorized or improper use of this permit will result in its confiscation, and may result in criminal and university penalties. Fraudulently obtaining goods or services is a crime, punishable by up to 1 year in jail and a fine of not more than $2,000.00.