Membership Parking Info
Membership Parking Permit Info
- New membership and renewals can take up to two weeks to process. Parking Services will require full processing prior to issuing an updated permit.
- Parking permits are required for vehicles that park on the GVSU Campus and will be assigned based on license plate number.
- Alumni and Community Memberships will receive a complimentary parking permit by showing their current membership card and driver’s license to the Parking Services Office on the Allendale Campus.
- Prior to receiving a printed membership card, members will need to stop at the Parking Services Office prior to each campus visit to obtain a daily permit.
- Permits will be valid for the current membership only (based on membership expiration date) and will need to be renewed at the Parking Services Office on the Allendale Campus after each membership renewal.
- The sole use of this permit is for non-academic Athletic and Recreation Facilities use.
- Permits may not be used for any other purpose including events or academic classes.