Membership Parking Info
Membership Parking Permit Info
- Processing of new memberships and renewals can take up to two weeks to process. Parking Services will require full processing to issue a permit.
- Parking permits are required for vehicles that park on the GVSU Campus and will be assigned based on license plate number.
- Prior to receiving a printed membership card, members will need to stop at the Parking Services Office prior to each campus visit to obtain a daily permit.
- Permits will be valid for the current membership only (based on the membership expiration date). Members will need to return to parking services for registration at the start of each new membership term.
- The sole use of this permit is for non-academic Athletic and Recreation Facilities use.
Home Football Game Day Parking Info
On Saturday's of GVSU Laker Home football games, all lots are open until 10:00 am. After noon, lots D/H are reserved for game parking only. Go Lakers!