LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
In response to an ongoing effort to limit the spread of CoVid-19, the Athletic and Recreation Facilities Department will be following the event meeting guidelines set in place by the State of Michigan and Grand Valley State University. For more information, visit the University event and meeting guidelines
Whether indoors or outdoors, Grand Valley State University offers an array of Athletic & Recreation spaces that can accommodate the specific needs of your group.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff paired with our state-of-the art facilities are sure to make your event a success!
Please review the information on this page and let us know if you have any questions or concerns about the services/spaces we provide. Thank you for taking an interest in our facilities, we can't wait to hear from you!
Fieldhouse Arena (3 courts)
Arena Lobbies (upper and lower)
Rec Center Basketball/Volleyball Courts (4 courts)
Indoor/Outdoor Turf Fields
Multi-Purpose Court (outdoor)
Pool and Pool Lobby
Tennis Courts (outdoor)
Athletic Clinics or Tournaments
GVSU Club Sports and Intramurals
Climbing Groups on the Climbing Wall
Miscellaneous Group Recreation Events
AND MANY MORE!!
During the academic year, availability of GVSU’s athletic & recreation facilities are very limited for non-GVSU groups.
Any external requests must be made by the youth sport organization, not by the individual teams for the request to be reviewed.
All activities will be required to provide the proper paperwork; to include a facility contract, insurance waiver, and tax exempt form (when applicable).
Get Started With Your Reservation
GVSU DEPARTMENTS AND OFF-CAMPUS CLIENT REQUESTS
- If you are interested in reserving space within our Athletic and Recreation Facilities we ask that you please fill out the on-line space request form listed below and allow a minimum of two weeks for a status review. Once status is confirmed, you will be notified with an e-mail confirmation.
- Please note that the cost of each facility varies by the following items: facilities used, number of attendees, length of rental, equipment used, etc.
- We strongly suggest that you plan well in advance of your requested date as our spaces fill quickly.
GVSU REGISTERED STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS
To reserve space, RSOs must be current and in good-standing with LakerLink.
Special Event/Fundraiser Requests:
- If you are a RSO affiliated with GVSU and are planning a special event or fundraiser please complete the space rental request form below.
- For fundraiser requests, please also complete the Athletic & Recreation Facilities RSO Fundraising Application.
Reoccurring Semester Practice/Meeting Requests:
- If you are a RSO affiliated with GVSU and are planning a weekly practice/meeting please complete the reoccurring semester space request form below.