Supplier Profile Application
There have been a number of attempts by unscrupulous individuals to place fraudulent orders using Grand Valley State University as the originator.
- If the product being ordered is not being shipped to Grand Valley State University's Allendale or Grand Rapids Michigan campuses, you should be suspicious.
- Also pay close attention to the originating email and phone number, as these will be indicators that the request is bogus.
- All GVSU employees have an email address ending in gvsu.edu and a phone number beginning with 616-331-xxxx
- Fraudsters may send emails claiming to be from a GVSU employee that end in .gov or .org, these are not legitimate. They have also been using fake email addresses that link directly to our website. Please stay vigilant and call our office (616-331-2280) with any questions.
- If you receive an email that you suspect is fraudulent, click "File FBI Complaint" below, or contact a Procurement Services team member with further inquiries.
Payment Terms Update
For the purpose of collecting business operation information, and to determine what goods and services vendors are eligible to provide, vendors must complete a Vendor Profile Application and return to the Procurement Services office address specified.
Please feel free to enclose:
- Business literature
- Product lists
- Price lists
- Business cards
- Anything else
This information will be maintained in our vendor resource library for future reference. Copies of the information you provide are often shared with appropriate campus departments for referral when making requisition decisions.
Please note, all required fields denoted with a red asterisk (*) must be filled out. This includes two points of contact under the "General Contact Information" section. The form will not be accepted with only one contact listed.