Grand Valley State University has partnered with Office Depot for all of your office supply needs at great prices and fast, convenient shipping. If you have any questions about the account, please send an email to [email protected] or call 616-331-2280.
ODP Business Solutions Small Order Charge
Effective January 6, 2023 - all orders totaling less than $25 will have an additional fee of $5.95. This is due to added costs of deliveries and to work toward a more sustainable carbon footprint. We recommend consolidating your orders whenever possible to increase your order size and help reduce the frequency of orders being placed. Orders totaling $25.00 or greater (including orders meeting this threshold that are split into smaller orders by ODP) will not have any additional charges.
Office Depot is now ODP Business Solutions!
The business division of Office Depot is now ODP Business Solutions! You will experience the same great prices, wide selection and convenient shipping you have known from Office Depot, just with a new name and website design. Your existing Office Depot login will still be valid on the new ODP Business Solutions website as long as your password meets the minimum requirements. If you don't remember your password or previously had it saved in your browser or password safe, you may need to use the "Forgot Password" link on the login page to reset it. If you have any questions, please let us know!
All orders are paid for using your GVSU purchasing card. If you do not have a purchasing card, please visit our website to fill out an application to request one.
Office Depot is the preferred partner for ordering all ink and toner supplies for GVSU printers. We are part of the HP Big Deal program and receive substantial discounts on genuine HP ink and toner.
Your Office Depot account is for business use only, personal purchases are strictly prohibited.
Adding Your PCard to Your Office Depot Account
We recommend saving your pcard information to your Office Depot account before placing an order so that it automatically is available to use during checkout.
1. After logging into Office Depot, hover over your initials in the upper right corner of the screen and select My Profile.
2. Next to the Payment section, click View.
3. Click EDIT PAYMENT INFORMATION.
4. Enter your card number and expiration date. Click Save Card.
5. Your card information will automatically be available on the checkout screen for your orders moving forward.
Office Depot Receipts in Concur
Office Depot receipts will need to be uploaded into your Concur account for reconciliation with your pcard transactions. There are two easy ways to do this:
- Save your order confirmation page as a PDF and upload it to your Concur account directly or email it as an attachment to [email protected]
- Save your order confirmation email as a PDF and upload it to your Concur account directly or email it as an attachment to [email protected]
Order Confirmation Page
- After placing your order, you will be brought to a confirmation page. At the top right corner, click Print this page.
2. Select Save as PDF in the Destination drop down and save the file to your computer.
3. Once you save the PDF, you have two options to get the receipt into Concur. The first is to email the PDF as an attachment to [email protected]
4. The second option is to upload the PDF directly into Concur.
5. Log into Concur > Select Expenses > Upload Receipt Image > Select PDF file on computer. The receipt will be available in your receipt storage to attach to the pcard transaction when it posts to your account.
Order Confirmation Email
1. After placing your order, you will receive a confirmation email from Office Depot. Open up the email and select Save as Adobe PDF or click File > Print > Select Adobe PDF as the printer. Save the file to your computer.
2. Once you save the PDF, you have two options to get the receipt into Concur. The first is to email the PDF as an attachment to [email protected]
3. The second option is to upload the PDF directly into Concur.
4. Log into Concur > Select Expenses > Upload Receipt Image > Select PDF file on computer. The receipt will be available in your receipt storage to attach to the pcard transaction when it posts to your account.