- Advising Main Menu
- Student Academic Success Center
- College of Community & Public Service (CCPS)
- College of Education (COE)
- College of Health Professions (CHP)
- College of Liberal Arts & Sciences (CLAS)
- Kirkhof College of Nursing (KCON)
- Office of Integrative Learning and Advising
- Padnos College of Engineering & Computing (PCEC)
- Seidman College of Business
- Undergraduate Academic Advising Mission Statement
- What is Advising?
- GVSU Blueprint for Student Success
I have not yet decided my major
- Who is my advisor?
- What resources are available to help me explore possible majors / careers?
- When should I meet with my advisor?
- What questions should I ask my advisor?
- What courses should I take?
- What majors and programs are available?
- Where do I go for academic support like tutoring, help with study skills, etc.?
- I have decided my major
- I have not yet decided my major
- Graduate Students
- Advising Video Tutorials
Faculty & Staff
- Academic Advising Council
- Advising Center Referral Chart
- Faculty Undergraduate Academic Advising Committee List 2012
- Undergraduate Academic Advising Structure
- Undergraduate Academic Advising Charge
- University Curriculum Committee
- University-wide Academic Advising Services
- Outstanding Academic Advising and Student Services Award
- Frequently Asked Questions
- MIchigan ACademic ADvising Association (MIACADA)
- NAtional ACademic ADvising Association (NACADA)
- Academic Advising Professional Development
A variety of Advising Centers are available at all of our campus locations. To view a list of GVSU Advising Centers and to see a detailed summary for each Center, click here. For students who already have an assigned faculty advisor, please feel free to contact that person. If you are not sure who your assigned advisor is, click here.
Page last modified September 5, 2012