Grand Valley State University's Traverse City Regional Center serves students in the region by providing undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Traverse City.
Why Grand Valley State in Traverse City?
It's Convenient, Affordable and Personal
- The University Center offers easy access and ample parking.
- Community Engagement through service learning.
- Tuition rates are among the lowest in the state.
- On-site financial aid assistance.
- Advisors work with each individual developing the best path for transfer or graduate students.
July 17, 2018
Shannon Owen wrote a story about being a first generation college student and all of the triumph and tribulation that comes along with it. Interested in reading about her rise from high school grad to director of GVSU's NMC University Center office?
December 19, 2017
The first cohort of students enrolled in the Physician Assistant Studies program at the Traverse City Regional Center earned master's degrees at Grand Valley's Commencement ceremony December 9.
December 04, 2017
The new project RISE at Grand Valley received a $1 million grant from the NFS to help students in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths program. This program will fund education through scholarships and will also enlist Northwestern Michigan College.