Grand Valley State University's Traverse City Regional Center serves students in the region by providing undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Traverse City.
Why Grand Valley State in Traverse City?
It's Convenient, Affordable and Personal
- The University Center offers easy access and ample parking.
- Community Engagement through service learning.
- Tuition rates are among the lowest in the state.
- On-site financial aid assistance.
- Advisors work with each individual developing the best path for transfer or graduate students.
Are you interested in the unique learning opportunities that GVSU in Traverse City has to offer? Click the "Let's Get Started" button to meet your advisor and schedule an appointment by phone or in person.
Student Success Stories
May 24, 2019
What an exciting day! Northwestern Michigan College and GVSU's Kirkhoff College of Nursing formally sign an articulation agreement for the RN to BSN program.
April 23, 2019
With some up-cycled materials and a goal to reduce food miles, four students from Grand Valley's Traverse City Regional Center built a small-scale aquaponic system to grow food.
April 03, 2019
GVSU TC MSW students met with Representative Larry Inman in Lansing to advocate as part of the NASW-MI's "Capitol Action Day." This gives social work students from all levels the opportunity to engage in the legislative process. They lobbied together.