Visit www.gvsu.edu/lakerstogether for more.
Grand Valley State University's Traverse City Regional Center serves students in the region by providing undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Traverse City.
Why Grand Valley State in Traverse City?
It's Convenient, Affordable and Personal
- The university works with each student to create a personalized academic plan.
- Community Engagement through service learning.
- Tuition rates are among the lowest in the state.
- On-site financial aid and scholarship assistance.
- Advisors on site to guide students from application to graduation.
June 01, 2020
Rachel Zemanek and Mikayla Thorman are Northern Michigan Paramedics and students pursuing a Bachelor in Allied Health Sciences at Grand Valley State University's Traverse City Regional Center. This is a glimpse of their lives on the front line.
May 19, 2020
Students, faculty and staff members at Grand Valley's Traverse City Regional Center recently donated masks, gloves and other PPE to Munson Medical Center.