Meet With an Advisor
At this time, all Advising Appointments made in the Center for Adult and Continuing Studies will be held via telephone or virtual appointment.
All you have to do is start the conversation. Whether in person or on the phone, we will:
- Explore your options.
- Review your transcripts from all schools (If you've taken classes other than at GVSU, please bring an unofficial copy to your first appointment).
- Discuss services and supports available to you at GVSU.
- Assist with the admissions and financial aid process.
- Give you a personalized education plan letting you know what you would have left to complete.
If one advisor does not have the availability you need, make sure to check the other advisors schedules as they may have openings to meet on different days and times
All appointment times are listed in Eastern Time Zone
- Personal email address and phone number required
- GVSU username and password are required
- You will be directed to Navigate, a student success software that assists with appointment making and access to services on campus