The mission of the College of Health Professions (CHP) Student Services Office (SSO) in collaboration with CHP faculty and staff is to provide academic advising, admissions, and other student services to undergraduate and graduate students in support of their academic, professional, and personal development on campus and within the greater community.
To learn about the CHP Student Services Office Student Outcomes...Click Here
To schedule an academic advising appointment you may use our new online appointment system Appointment Manager or call our office 616-331-5900.
- Transfer Student Information
- GVSU Course Equivalencies
- Certificate in Medical & Health Humanities
- Health Care Experience Connections
- Explore Health Careers Website
- Parallel Planning
- FOCUS 2
- GVSU Student Organizations
- Path to Graduate & Professional Education
- GVSU Bus Routes/Schedules
- Community Service Learning
- 360 Campus Tour
- GRE Preparation