This Is The Place For You
Whatever your continuing education goals are, we understand you have concerns that are more than academic. You might be thinking about balancing school and your job, childcare, or changing careers. Whether you have a specific path in mind, or need a little guidance from an expert, our advisors will listen and help you navigate the obstacles keeping you from achieving your goals.
More Choices for Greater Opportunities
BACHELORS DEGREE PROGRAMS
Looking to finish a degree? We can help you. Find out more about Grand Valley's adult degree programs below.
- LEADS Integrated Studies (Online, Accelerated) - customizable degree
- Allied Health (Hybrid)
- R.N. to B.S.N. (Online)
- Respiratory Care (Hybrid and online)
- Bachelor's of Applied Sciences (Fully Online) - for applied associates degree holders
Or you can explore Grand Valley's other traditional bachelor's degree programs and work with an advisor to start on a completely new path.
Earn the credentials you need to advance your career with in-demand skills-based adult programming.
- Leadership (Online, Accelerated)
- Applied Data Analytics (Online, Accelerated)
- Project Management (Online, Accelerated)
- Intercultural Communications (Online, Accelerated)
- Business Fundamentals (Online, Accelerated)
- Digital Marketing (Online) - Powered by Ziplines Education
- Business Analytics (Online) - Powered by Ziplines Education
- Sales Operations (Online) - Powered by Ziplines Education
- Digital Marketing for Small Business (Online) - Powered by Ziplines Education
- Leadership Transformation (Online)
- Digital Transformation (Online)
Visit our Level Up page for a complete list of certificates and badges.
The world is changing in unprecedented ways. Current jobs are evolving. New ones are being born of opportunity and necessity. If you want to increase your post-baccalaureate education to meet the changing professional challenges, Grand Valley is here to help.
Visit the Graduate School website for a list of GVSU graduate programs.
You can also attend a Graduate School event.
PROGRAMS FOR VETERANS
Grand Valley understands that service members and their families have unique needs and responsibilities when it comes to starting and completing their degrees. GVSU is dedicated to being veteran-inclusive, and we've created a comprehensive continuing education program that helps veterans feel supported and connected.
The Support You Deserve
From Application to Graduation
Whatever you're balancing, you'll find supportive staff, faculty, and students and a culture where you can belong. Whether you need help studying, navigating campus, or just finding a group of fellow adult students to connect in with, Grand Valley is here for you and will remain with you until you finish. You can find all of the resources below and more on our Adult Services page.
Frequently Asked Questions
It's only natural to have a lot of questions when you're considering returning to college, so we've listed out answers to some of the most common questions, but don't hesitate to call our office with other questions you might have!
Need to Talk It Over?
Sometimes it helps to talk things through with an advisor. Our staff are dedicated to adult students like you and understand the unique challenges you are facing returning to school. You can connect with them by phone at (616) 331-7180, by email, [email protected], or by making an online appointment to discuss the process.