LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out how we're moving forward.
Master of Science in Taxation
The Seidman MS in Taxation (MST) serves individuals who are interested in expanding or continuing their education in taxation. It is a specialized degree for tax professionals.
In this program, students will examine substantive tax law and enhance their analytical and research skills, enabling them to identify relevant issues, and arrive at appropriate conclusions or courses of action. The MST is a highly accessible degree.
Tax practitioners need to stay current with tax law changes and learn more specialized areas of tax - Why not gain additional credentials while learning?
Our graduate tax courses provide realistic scenarios in which you will practice identifying and applying relevant tax law to reach a case conclusion.
Become a stronger, more confident tax practitioner through continued development of the judgment and analytical skills required of tax professionals.
Our MST program was ranked as the 16th best Masters Degree in Taxation in the United States for 2020.
- In-depth application of specialized areas of taxation
- Classes offered in asynchronous online or synchronous face-to-face and online formats so the entire program may be completed from a distance
- Scheduled to avoid tax busy season February 20 - April 30
INDIVIDUALIZED PROGRAM PLAN
- Complete entire program or selected graduate tax badges:
- Foundations of Tax Practice
- Corporate Transactions
- Wealth Planning
- Advanced Tax Practice
RELEVANCY AND RIGOR
- Curriculum is taught by experts who stay current in their field
- Curriculum includes relevant tax fact situations for which students will engage in rigorous discussion of applicable tax law to derive defendable conclusions