Professional MBA Admission
The part-time Seidman Professional MBA is a 22-month program designed for working professionals. Flexible prerequisites options. Total credit hours: 36
Costs for the Professional MBA cohorts during the 2022-23 year will be approximately $32,500, which includes tuition and fees as well as estimated costs for books, supplies and campus parking.
Now ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS for Fall 23! Deadline to apply is July 31st.
Grand Valley State University’s (GVSU) Master of Business Administration (MBA) program utilizes the Business Centralized Application System (BusinessCAS) for the application process. Please refer to https://businesscas.org/apply/ to get general information about the BusinessCAS process.
To apply, follow the simple instructions below. Once your application has been submitted, contact the office with any questions via email.
- Completed graduate application for admission
- Personal essay/statement (included within application)
- Current resume
- Two graduate recommendations (link within application)
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education previously attended must be submitted to BusinessCAS
- Official GMAT/GRE* scores are not required but can be submitted to strengthen admissions materials; Official scores must be submitted to GVSU Admissions
- Official language* scores (if your native language is not English) must be submitted to GVSU Admissions
- $48 BusinessCAS application fee and a $30 GVSU application fee (the GVSU fee may we waived if you have previously applied to GVSU)
- Interviews may be requested for applicants where additional information is needed
- Once the CAS application is complete student will need to complete the GVSU supplemental form.
*International applicants will be required to submit GMAT/GRE and official language scores. For more information, contact the GVSU International Admissions department at [email protected].
Professional MBA Boot Camp Experience
The Professional MBA Boot Camp weekend includes level setting classes that allow our new students to come together and develop the perspectives that will support their success in the Professional MBA program.