LAKERS TOGETHER: Find out information about COVID-19
Professional MBA Admission
The Seidman Professional MBA is a 22-month program designed for working professionals. Flexible prerequisites options. Total credit hours: 36
Costs for the Professional MBA cohorts during the 2021-22 year will be approximately $32,000, which includes tuition and fees as well as estimated costs for books, supplies and campus parking.
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS for the Fall 22 cohorts!
To apply, follow the simple instructions below. Once your application has been submitted, contact the office with any questions via email.
- Completed graduate application for admission
- Personal essay/statement (included within application)
- Current resume
- Two graduate recommendations (link within application)
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education previously attended
- Official GMAT/GRE scores are not required but can be submitted to strengthen admissions materials
- Official TOEFL scores (if your native language is not English)
- $30 nonrefundable application fee (waived if you have previously applied to Grand Valley State University)
- Interviews may be requested for applicants where additional information is needed
Send all application materials that have not been submitted online to:
Grand Valley State University
300 Student Services Building
1 Campus Drive
Allendale, MI 49401-9403
Official transcript(s) can be sent electronically to GVSU by your previous university through an electronic delivery service such as Docufide, Naviance, E Scrip-Safe, or send via email to email@example.com. Official transcripts and test scores must be received directly from the issuing institution.