Professional MBA Admission
The part-time Seidman Professional MBA is a 20-month program designed for working professionals. Flexible prerequisites options. Total credit hours: 36
Professional MBA tuition for the 2023-24 academic year is $834.00 per credit hour ($30,024). Additional costs for course fees, books, supplies and campus parking is estimated to be $3500.
Applications for our Fall 2023 cohorts are no longer being accepted as we have reached capacity.
Now ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS for Winter 24! The deadline to apply is November 30th*.
*Applications accepted until the cohort reaches capacity which may occur prior to the posted deadline. Don't wait, apply today!
To apply, follow the instructions below. Once your application has been submitted, contact the office with any questions via email.
- Completed graduate application for admission
- Personal essay/statement (included within application)
- Current resume
- Two graduate recommendations (link within application)
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education previously attended
- Official GMAT/GRE* scores are not required but can be submitted to strengthen admissions materials; Official scores must be submitted to GVSU Admissions
- Official language* scores (if your native language is not English) must be submitted to GVSU Admissions
- $30 GVSU application fee (the GVSU fee may we waived if you have previously applied to GVSU)
- Interviews may be requested for applicants where additional information is needed
*International applicants will be required to submit GMAT/GRE and official language scores. For more information, contact the GVSU International Admissions department at [email protected].