Visit www.gvsu.edu/lakerstogether for more.
Professional MBA Admission
The Seidman Professional MBA is a 22-month program designed for working professionals with three or more years of relevant experience. Flexible prerequisites options. Total credit hours: 36
Costs for the Professional MBA summer 2020 cohort will be approximately $32,000, which includes tuition and fees as well as estimated costs for books, supplies and campus parking.
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS for the next cohort!
To apply, follow the simple instructions below. Once your application has been submitted, contact the office with any questions via email.
- Completed graduate application for admission
- Personal essay/statement (included within application)
- Current resume
- Two graduate recommendations (link within application)
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education previously attended
- Official GMAT/GRE scores are not required but can be submitted to strengthen admissions materials
- Official TOEFL scores (if your native language is not English)
- $30 nonrefundable application fee (waived if you have previously applied to Grand Valley State University)
- Interviews may be requested for applicants where additional information is needed
Send all application materials that have not been submitted online to:
Grand Valley State University
300 Student Services Building
1 Campus Drive
Allendale, MI 49401-9403
Official transcript(s) can be sent electronically to GVSU by your previous university through an electronic delivery service such as Docufide, Naviance, E Scrip-Safe, or send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Official transcripts and test scores must be received directly from the issuing institution.
The Professional MBA orientation provides program basics and gives new students an overview of college and relevant university standards and practices. Students are also introduced to their fellow cohort members as well as members of the Professional MBA faculty.