Executive MBA Admission
The Seidman Executive MBA program provides a highly strategic, systems-oriented curriculum and an applied focus culminating in a real-world capstone project.
The cost for the Executive MBA is $66,000*, which includes professional development, mentoring, materials, parking fees, meals on program days and ground costs for the international trip. Students are billed each semester. Tuition is based on enrollment and fees are distributed throughout the program.
*subject to change
Now ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS for Fall 2024! The deadline to apply is June 1, 2024.
A bachelor’s degree and at least five years of significant professional experience are required for consideration. Final selection is based on prior academic performance, potential for leadership, and employer recommendation. Any undergraduate major is acceptable. The GMAT is not required for admission. No transfer credit is accepted for the Executive MBA program.
- Completed graduate application for admission
- Personal essay/statement, speaking to your career goals or reason for pursuing this degree (link within application)
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendations (link within application)
- Official transcripts from all institutions of higher education previously attended
- Official language scores (if your native language is not English) must be submitted to GVSU Admissions
- Formal interview
- $30 nonrefundable application fee (waived if you have previously applied to Grand Valley)
Official transcript(s) can be sent electronically to GVSU by your previous university through an electronic delivery service such as Docufide, Naviance, E Scrip-Safe, or send via email to [email protected]. Official transcripts and test scores must be received directly from the issuing institution.